To buy a lesson simply add the lesson/s that you want to cart. Then hit the shopping cart and you’ll be directed to a checkout page.
If you don’t have any coupon code, you can ignore the coupon code box.
You can pay through Paypal if you have a Paypal account or use your debit/credit card
If you checkout with Papal, you will be redirected to Paypal, where you can log in and pay. The email with the lesson links will be sent to the email address you have in your Paypal account.
If you checkout with a debit/credit card, you’ll have to fill in your card details and email address so we can send you the download links. Be careful to type the email address correctly or you won’t receive the links.
Once the payment is completed, you will be redirected to a “thank you” page where you’ll find the download links, and also you’ll receive an email with the same links.
PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT THIS LINK/S EXPIRE IN 72 HOURS AND YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD EACH FILE A MAXIMUM OF 5 TIMES.
The expiration times affects only to the download links.
Once the lesson is downloaded on your device you’ll have access to all the content as long as you keep the files.
If you don’t have a coupon code, just leave this box empty. If you do, type the code into the Coupon code box and hit apply (if you copy and paste it, make sure there are no spaces before the code). Before you checkout you should be able to see the discount.
1. Click on the link to the lesson you want to download
2. If your computer asks you if you’d like to save it or open it, choose save and tell your computer where to save it. If it just begins downloading automatically make a note of where it’s saving it.
3. Wait until the download is complete (should be 3-5 minutes on average). Trying to open the zip file before it’s downloaded may cause problems.
4. When it’s fully downloaded, double-click the zip file. Winzip should open it for you to reveal several files:
– lesson video
– playthru video
– pdf of the chords / lyrics
– pdf of the guitar tab
5. Save each of these to a folder of your choice and you’re ready to go. The pdfs can be opened on your computer or printed out. The videos will play in your default video player.
Our lessons are delivered as Zip files and they are large files so you have to make sure you’re allowing enough time to download them. If you open the Zip file before it’s completely downloaded you won’t see all the video files.
You’ll need to extract the MP4 and PDF files from the Zip file/s to be able to use them and you’ll need software to do so. If you don’t have a Zip program on your PC you’ll need to install one to open the file. I use Peazip which you can get free, here.
If you are downloading the file on an older iPad or iPhone, please read this :
Downloading on iPads and iPhones
PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT THIS LINK/S EXPIRE IN 24 HOURS AND YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD EACH FILE A MAXIMUM OF 3 TIMES.
If you have a recent iPad you should be able to download by following the instructions for a PC (above)
If you have an older iPad and are using an iPad app for downloading and you allowed enough time for the download, you should get the file.
Older Apple devices don’t recognise zip files on iPads or iPhones. Since all Jerry’s Guitar Bar lessons are in Zip file format there are two ways to go:
A. Download the free app that allows you download zip files on your iPad (For more info take a look at this link: Downloading on Ipads and Iphones)
This is how you need to do it:
1. Download and install the free Zip Viewer app (there are other apps – free and paid)
2. Go to your email
3. Open the email that contains the download link
4. Click the download link
5. The lesson will download. Wait for it to finish.
6. A box labelled ‘Zip’ will appear on the screen. Click on ‘Open in’.
7. Click on ‘Open in Zip Viewer’
8. Zip Viewer should open automatically (open it manually if it doesn’t)
9. Click on zip archives and you’ll see the file you just downloaded
10. Click on the file you downloaded and it will open.
B. Download onto another device (almost any other device can download them) and transfer them to your iPad
1. Download the zip files from the email links. Make sure you allow enough time for the full zip file to download.
2. Now you want to transfer them to your iPad. Transfer them first to iTunes. Here’s step-by-step tutorial to do that. Use method 1. Make sure that you don’t transfer the whole zip file, just the videos.
3. Now you sync iTunes to your iPad – this just means iTunes puts the files you want on your iPad. Here’s the tutorial.
Use method 1 and start from step 2. (Step 1 is what you just did).
Here’s the procedure to download the lesson on your Android:
1. Download the lesson by clicking the download link that we sent you (also available in the “Thank You” page where you arrive after you purchase the lesson). As these are sometimes very large files, you’ll have to wait until the download is completed on your device. If you open the file before it’s completely downloaded you won’t be able to see any video.
2. Find where you store the files that you download on your device. You’ll see the lesson as a Zip file. Click on it to open the Zip file and you’ll see the video lessons and the PDF files there.
3. You’ll have to extract the files from the Zip file. Usually Android gives you the option to extract. Then the folder with the extracted files should open automatically and you’ll see the files that you can use. Now you can click on the video or PDF that you want to see and it should open and work.