Bruce Cockburn – Going To The Country Guitar Lesson Info
Learn how to play Bruce Cockburn – Going To The Country note-for-note on guitar with our Bruce Cockburn – Going To The Country Guitar Lesson.
This lesson teaches Bruce’s guitar part from the original studio version.
- Difficulty level: Advanced
- Barre chords: No
- Thumb over chords: No (Bruce does use thumb-over chords but here I teach it using an alternative fingering)
- Playing Style: Fingerpicked
- Tuning: Downtuned by a half-step
- Separate Solo: No
- Separate Bass Part: No
Bruce Cockburn – Going To The Country Download Details
The complete lesson contains a lesson video and a performance-standard play-thru video. It also contains the guitar tabs as PDF files and a songsheet with the chords and the lyrics of the lesson (if applicable), also as PDF files.
The videos are MP4 format and will play on PC’s, Macs and most mobile devices.
You’ll receive an email with a Zip file containing a total of 5 files as follows:
- Part 1: Performance-standard Playthru Video
- Part 2: Guitar Video Lesson (Intro)
- Part 3: Guitar Video Lesson (Verse & Chorus)
- Part 4: Songsheet with tabs & lyrics
- Part 5: Guitar Tab
Total Download size: 725.7 Mb
You’ll need to extract the MP4 and PDF files from the Zip file/s to be able to use them and you’ll need software to do so. If you don’t have a Zip program on your PC you’ll need to install one to open the file. I use Peazip which you can get free, here.
If you want to download to an iPad or iPhone you’ll need an app to do so, please read here to know more about it.
Bruce Cockburn – Going To The Country Lesson Previews
Chords & Songsheet Preview